Confirmation Preparation is a two-year process for high school-aged youth. Through sharing their own journey and interacting with others, teens identify and understand how God is working in their lives, and come to a new realization of faith with the parish community.
In year one the goal is to gradually awaken in the life of the teens the reality of God and encourage the teens to participate in the life of the parish community. The teens select a sponsor who journeys with them throughout the process.
- Year 1 Calendar 2016-2017
Year 1 Schedule 2016-2017 (67.4 KiB)
- Syllabus 2016
- JAS (Justice and Service) & PEW (Prayer Encounter Worship) First Semester
- Peace and Justice Service opportunities
- JAS (Justice and Service) & PEW(Prayer Encounter Worship) Second Semester
- ONLINE REGISTRATION SCHOOL SPEAK
Year 2 is a period of more intense preparation for understanding and living the Catholic Christian faith. The teens are led to a greater reverence for their Catholic faith, Scripture and tradition. The teens participate in a weekend retreat, a concentrated time away from normal activities and environment to reflect on the experience of God in their lives.
|Date:||July 6, 2016|