Here at St. John Fisher, the safety of all the children of the Parish is always a top priority. We strive to ensure that every adult who comes into contact with our children is to be trusted. This is achieved through education, safe environment training, and background checks. It is the responsibility of every adult to protect our children, our greatest treasure and our promise for the future.
- Office of Victims Assistance Ministry Helps Abuse Victims Find Healing
- Safeguard the Children Parish Committee
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Education for Adults
- Children and Youth Sexual Abuse Prevention Programs
- Archdiocese of Los Angeles Child Abuse Prevention Policies
- Reporting Child Abuse
All students in Grades 1-8 participate every year in the Teaching Touching Safety program to prevent child abuse. The Teaching Touching Safety program will be presented in Religious Education classes during the weeks of October 4 and October 11, 2015. Parents will receive additional information about Teaching Touching Safety by e-mail. This year’s TTS themes are about internet safety and creating and following family rules.
Margaret Johnson, Safeguard the Children Parish Contact 310-377-4573 x136 or email